Key platform features.
Take a look at how some of the features work.
The right foundation on which to build your business solution.
Our On-Demand SaaS has a low cost-of-entry.
Install our platform in-house.
What's In The Box?
Some key features of the Quantum Art platform.
Please fill out the form to request a demo.
- Easy to Use: A backend web interface for admins, contributors, editors, and management with familiar controls for rapid adoption, increased efficiency, and a reduced training burden.
- Powerful: Object-oriented architecture with true separation of presentation and programming layers.
- Flexible and Extensible: Insofar as we built the platform and control the source code, its extensibility is unlimited.
- OnScreen Editing: An interface for editing content in the backend just as it looks on the live site.
- Content Management: Out-of-the-box core web services, data structures, a flexible presentation layer, and granular workflows and permissions.
- Granular Permissions: Administrators can assign and manage granular permissions for backend users and user groups. Contents, websites, and backend features to which a backend user does not have access will not appear in their interface.
- Dynamically Generated Site Map, Menus, and Breadcrumbs: Eliminates inconsistent navigation and streamlines both content and site updating processes.
- Localization: Includes functionality for multi-language/multi-region localization.
- Standards: Our solution sits in the Microsoft stack (Windows OS, MS SQL, IIS, etc.). It is fully integrated with MS Visual Studio and produces 100% .NET websites. For data and third-party integration we use a Web Services API.
- MS Visual Studio Integration: This popular development tool offers an object-oriented templating environment that addresses many architectural decisions in advance, pre-generates code, and enforces code re-use in order to minimize the number of steps required for a development project.
- Object Caching: Frequently-accessed content is automatically cached on the web server to increase performance.
- Easy to Install: Whether we provision the platform on our servers or yours, our support staff is always ready to help with the simple, well-documented set of steps required for installation and configuration.
And much more! For an in-depth technical presentation, please sign up for a demo.